Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm looking for legal wording of the Licking Co. Issue 14 Pataskala income tax

I'm looking for proof that once voted in they can change the tax without your vote.

The city charter section 8.01 which can be found here.

the charter only states that City Council "Shall not adopt" a income taxs. It does not speak to changes to one after it is passed.

The legal wording of the Licking Co. Issue 14 Pataskala income tax is not on the city of Pataskala's website nor on the Licking County Board of Elections website. I'm going to have to look at it's wording. I'll wager you won't find any wording that changes need to be adopted by the voters of Pataskala. Anyone know where I can find a copy online?

2 Comments:

Blogger GoHskrs said...

Hey - Didn't see a way to leave this as a trackback, but I linked to your post (http://justrightofcolumbus.blogspot.com/2007/10/pataskala-income-tax-revision-06.html).

Did you ever get an answer on this question?

2:49 PM  
Blogger Tough_Waters said...

Nope, never did.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home