Monday, October 31, 2005

Etna Township Trustee

I'm still trying to figure out who I'm going to vote for trustee.

I'll start with the two that hold the office now. Rachael Siddens and Paul George both shoud go. I believe that Paul George has done a good job of working to bring the Industrial park. However, I don't think that his fighting with other trustee and lack of professionalism will get us to far. The legal fees, that he has caused the township, is a strike against him.

Rachael Siddens, I don't think, get's it. She doesn't seem to take the time to see the whole picture. She will let any old business come in and do what they want for the good old tax dollars. She never seem to get involed except to complain.

Since Charles L Hagy Sr. has thrown in with Rachael Siddens. I have no real reason to beleive that he isn't a "growth at any cost" man also.

Richard Lord seems intersting to me due to his background with the JEDZ and Southwest Licking Community Water & Sewer. However, I don't like the fact he wants to spend money developing another development and growth plan. He doesn't say how he going to pay for it. Maybe with all the savings from him acting as private legal council for free.

Dick Knapp seem to say what I want to hear. Lower property taxes and water-sewer rates. I wonder how he thinks he can do that. Maybe he will put a issue on the ballot to free up the money earmarked for the town hall. We don't seem to really need one cause if we did we would be fighting where to build it or plan on building it on property that will take a legal battle to get.

Who do you think is a good candidate? and why?

Hopefully I can find some time to sound off on the State issues. 2 is a yes and all others NO.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Your neighbor " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Your neighbor " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home